Saturday, May 27, 2017

Inspiring Stand Outs for Challenge #57

Oh my goodness, it's been a week filled with the prettiest colours & flowers!  Thanks to everyone who played along with our challenge - it was wonderful to visit all of your blogs and see how you were inspired.

Thank you to Shari MacLaughlin for being our fabulous Guest Designer this week!
Shari & I have chosen our Inspiring Stand Outs, and it wasn't easy! - winners feel free to grab our badge and post it on your blog!  For her choice, Shari has chosen:



"I love the CAS feel to Hannelie's card, and she has really captured the gorgeous spring colours of the photo."



Karen has chosen: #17 Anita in France!

"Just look at those bright tulips!  Such gorgeous colours, and so beautifully painted.  I love how Anita stamped them in the diagonal pattern down the panel."


Congratulations, ladies!
We will have a brand new challenge up for you in an hour - hope you can join us!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a lovely surprise ... thanks so much for choosing my card, Karen ... I'm honoured! Congratulations to Hannelie too! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete